Dr. Ed Hagerich was born and raised in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. After earning a Bachelor of Science from Excelsior University, he then went on to get his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the revered Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC in 2001.
For many years after graduating with his chiropractic doctorate Dr. Ed owned various chiropractic offices in Pennsylvania and North Carolina. During this time he accrued a number of additional credentials, mostly dealing with extremities and strength and conditioning. Having this additional knowledge means Dr. Ed is going to be able to diagnose and treat a much wider range of issues and can advise you further on any other related issues. His areas of expertise are with strength & conditioning and the extremities of the body. If you have pain in your arm or leg after every time you work out, for example, chances are good Dr. Ed is going to be able to help you out.
In 2012 Dr. Ed took a much-needed break from the chiropractic field to earn his Juris Doctorate from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA in 2015. From 2015 to 2019 he worked as a contract investigator for the federal government. Though he enjoyed his time he realized he missed full-time patient care and was tired of spending his days on a laptop. So Dr. Ed decided to return to the profession he loves. Refreshed, Dr. Ed is again delivering evidence-based chiropractic care on a full-time basis.
- Bachelor of Science
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Juris Doctorate
- Licensed by the North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Certifications and Achievements:
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP) (inactive). This certification was achieved through the Council on Extremity Adjusting (CEA) located in Boise, Idaho.
- Certified Strength and Conditioned Specialist (CSCS) (inactive). This certification was achieved through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (DACRB) (inactive). This certification was achieved thought the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (ACRB) located in Fort Collins, Colorado.